From CBC. Are you a female volleyball player entering Jr. or Sr. highschool and looking to improve your game? If so, than this is the camp for you!
The Bearcats volleyball camp not only offers tremendous coaching, skill development, and fun along the way, but it gives you the opportunity to play with, learn from, and get to know current Bearcat volleyball players. The camp also includes instruction from Duncan Harrison, Columbia’s Head Coach of women’s volleyball, and regional instructor for the Volleyball Canada Center of Excellence program. Most recently Coach Harrison, along with his women’s volleyball team, made history capturing a PACWEST provincial silver medal, and representing BC at the CCAA Women’s Volleyball National Championships for the first time in the team’s history.
Players will be challenged in all areas of their game and will learn about a variety of offensive and defensive skills. So sign up today! Space is limited.
August 26 – 30, 2013
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Grade 7-9)
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Grade 10-12)
Columbia Place at Columbia Bible College
$120 (includes a Bearcat Athletics t-shirt). Please make payment with registration.
- Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $20 will be charged.
- A full refund will be available for cancellations recieved by July 31 (minus registration fee).
- Cancellations received after July 31 will NOT be refunded.
- Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date will require a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellations due to personal reasons, etc. will NOT receive a refund.
Campers who miss session will NOT receive a refund.