The nomination period for the November 15 municipal Election began this morning, Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 10, 2014.
Between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday at the City Clerk’s Office (5th Floor), Abbotsford City Hall, 32315 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, B.C.
Nominations cannot be accepted outside this time period.
Deadline for receiving originals of faxed nomination documents is 4:30 p.m. on Friday,
October 17, 2014.
For more on the nominations period click here.
For more on the 2014 Local Government Elections click here.
Information for Candidates
- Nomination Period
- Qualifications for Office
- Candidate’s Nomination Package
- List of Disqualified Individuals
- 2014 Candidate’s Guide to Local Elections in BC
- Local Elections in BC: What Every Candidate Needs to Know
- Elector Organization Guide to Local Government Elections in BC
- Guide to Supporting A Candidate for Local Government Elections in BC
- Guide to Local Elections Campaign Financing in BC
- Election Signage
- Election Offences
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact:
Phone: 604-851-VOTE (8683)