Here we go again. Unable to find homes or shelter for the men and women who suffer from mental illness, alcohol dependence, drug addiction, poverty and other issues which make them hard-to-house or un-houseable in any of Abbotsford’s high barrier shelters, we are once again using the police to move them off of the space they occupy in order to go … where?
- ‘Where Does The APD Want Them To Go?’ Asks DWS
- APD Advises Gladys Avenue Homeless To Move Again
- Why Is BC Hydro Pushing Abbotsford’s Homeless Around?
- Where Do Ya Want ‘Em To Go? – True North Times
- UPDATE: Homeless Told To Move Again