Submitted. The Applebarn at Taves Family Farms opens its doors on Saturday, August 16.
· U Pick Apples. Nine varieties, to be exact, including the local favourite, Jonagolds.
· Over 100 kinds of novelty, and traditional pumpkins, can be found in a massive Pumpkin Patch or at the Country Store.
· NEW: Pumpkin jumping pillow in the Corn maze.
· A Corn Maze and a game all in one.
· Hay rides and pony-rides.
· Amorous goats that live in the trees with their other farm animal friends.
· FarmVille and BunnyVille: The animals have their own towns!
· Corn Gun and Pumpkin Cannon.
· Live Bee-Hive Observatory.
· Fun treats, including homemade caramel apples, farm-fresh apple slushies, hot buttered corn-on-the- cob, caramel popcorn, and freshly pressed 100% natural Apple Cider)
Families come to the Applebarn for a family-fun experience that hearkens back to a simpler time. Parents bring their children, friends and family pick apples, students participate in field trips, and colleagues take a break from their busy schedules.
The Applebarn celebrates fall family fun and invites everyone to experience A Taste of the Country.
For more information please click here, follow on Facebook (/TavesFamilyFarms) and Twitter & Instagram (@TavesFarms) for updates.
Picture courtesy of The Applebarn