From UFV Fashion Design. The UFV Fashion Design program is looking for models for our annual fashion show. Models must be 14+ years old and 5′ 7″ and up in height. We need both male and female models. Models are chosen based on the designer’s “look” and no experience is necessary. We provide training.
Cover photo: UFV Fashion Design
Models who come to the audition should know:
- The session takes approximately one hour
- To wear a T-Shirt and Jeans
- If you have long hair, bring an elastic to tie it up for measurement taking
- To wear comfortable shoes for the audition walk (heels if you have them)
- To remember your parking stall # for the parking meter – bring a toonie
- If chosen, there will be a commitment of several training sessions, fittings and one full day attendance on the show day.
When:Saturday, January 31st. 10:00 am – Expect a 1 – 2 hour session
Where: At the UFV Abbotsford Campus, 33844 King Road, Abbotsford, Building D – Room D101
For information contact Corinne Richardson at 604-557-4073
Absolute Style 2015
UFV Fashion department annual fashion show
This year’s show will be held Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Show Times: 2:30 pm and 7:00 pm. In the Student Activity Centre (gymnasium), Building E on the Abbotsford campus, with student exhibits on display in UFV’s Fashion wing in Building D.