Get motovated At The Ultimate Girl’s Weekend. The West Coast Women’s Show Returns To Tradex In Abbotsford
OCTOBER 24, 25, 26
The Ultimate Girls’ Weekend is happening next weekend! Western Canada’s largest and most popular women’s consumer event, the West Coast Women’s Show, is back for a 14th year at the TRADEX in Abbotsford on the weekend of October 24, 25, 26, 2014.
Attendees will get a chance to experience three days of entertainment on five stages, fashions shows, celebrity speakers, cooking demonstrations, wellness and beauty secrets, and retail therapy at more than 400 booths. Highlights include The Royal Chef Darren McGrady, Emmy award-winning soap star Michelle Stafford, and Dr. Oz Sharecare expert Dr. Taz Bhatia.
Friday, October 24 from 1 pm to 10 pm
Saturday, October 25 from 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday, October 26 from 11 am to 5:30 pm
“The West Coast Women’s Show is the most-anticipated women’s consumer event every year,” explains Murat Olcay, Show Producer and Manager for the West Coast Women’s Show. “We are celebrating our 14th year. It’s definitely the Ultimate Girls Weekend! There will be amazing and unique shopping at more than 400 booths, incredible entertainment on five stages, inspiring speakers, and so much more. We are excited to welcome our returning visitors and meet new women who are discovering the show for the first time. There is something for women of all ages.”
West Coast Women’s Show Highlights:
- Girls’ Night Out on both Friday and Saturday nights featuring the 2015 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters Fashion Show. Attendees are invited to enjoy award-winning wine in the Main Stage Lounge sponsored by Desert Hills Estate Winery while watching the show.
- Oz Sharecare expert Dr. Taz Bhatia will speak on a number of health issues that affect families today on the Women’s Health & Wellness Stage, in addition to a great line-up of health speakers.
- Consumers can shop ‘til they drop with the many Red Tag Show Specials and new products at more than 400 exhibitor booths.
- Main Stage Fashion Shows to feature on-trend styles for the season with looks from local designers and popular brands on all three days of the show.
- Attendees can Sip Tea Like the Queen in the Twinings Tea Garden this year in between shopping and show events.
- There will be daily “All You Need is Cheese” Cheese Tasting seminars presented by the Dairy Farmers of Canada throughout all three days of the show.
- Emmy award-winning soap star Michelle Stafford, who is most well-known as the character Phyllis Summers on The Young and the Restless and/or Nina Clay on General Hospital, is a star guest speaker on Saturday, October 25. She recently launched a brand new website called “Doing it as a Single Chick”, a place to find female confidence and power.
- Energy Healing and Kungfu demonstration presented by Qigong Wellness with world-renowned Qigong Master Qi Feilong. Watch how internal healing energy can set a newspaper on fire, stop a clock, twist a spoon. This America’s Got Talent guest will show how Qigong holistic therapies can help restore and maintain total body health on Saturday, October 25th on the Main Stage.
- Personal chef to Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Diana, and five US presidents, The Royal Chef Darren McGrady makes his first appearance in British Columbia at the West Coast Women’s Show. He will be demonstrating three dishes from his Eating Royally cookbook on Sunday, October 26 at 1 pm.
- Mothers & Daughters Day is back on Sunday. The first 500 attendees will receive a special complimentary gift from local vendor Pretty Things, a choice between a genuine leather wristlet or a pendant necklace adorned with crystals and beads.
For more information and the full weekend schedule, please visit www.westcoastwomen.net .
Tickets are $12 adults, $9 seniors and youth, children 6 to 12 are $4 and children 5 and under are free. Tickets can be purchased online for a savings of $1 off adult admission or save $2 by joining the West Coast Women’s Show VIP club online. Tickets can also be purchased at any Lower Mainland London Drugs Customer Service counter with a savings of $2 on adult admission.