From the City of Abbotsford. The Vye Road / Highway 11, jointly funded roads improvement project includes widening Highway 11, by extending the Nexus lane to the US border, constructing a two-lane overpass on Vye Road, between Highway 11 and Riverside Road, and building a new at-grade rail crossing on McConnell Road, between Highway 11 and Riverside Road.
Construction is scheduled to start in March 2014, with a completion date of March 2016.
Public Information Session
The City held a public information session for the Vye Road Project, on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
- Click here to view the Information Session Online
- Click here to view the Vye Road Powerpoint Presentation
- Click here to view the Vye Road Project 3D Rendering Video
- Click here to view the Project Display Boards
- Click here to view the Project Map
- Click here to view the Project Press Release
For further information:
Jan Loots, Manager of Projects