No One Badly Injured In MacLure Fire

This morning at 2:43 AM, Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service responded to a town house fire at 32550 Maclure Road. On arrival fire crews discovered that one unit was fully charged with smoke.

AFRS crews were able get the fire under control but one bedroom of the unit was extensively damaged. The townhouse unit also received serious smoke damage.

There were no working smoke alarms in the residence and the occupants were awakened by the smell of smoke.

All residents were able to get out of the building although two children received minor smoke inhalation and were transported by ambulance to hospital for observation.

BC Ambulance and APD were also on scene.

Leave a Reply